Friday 23 August 2013

Secrets of Russia, part 2



Aamu Song and Johan Olin have again made a trip to Russia to explore the traditional manufacturing. This time the journey took them into Siberia. The results of their trip were exhibited in St. Petersburg and hopefully we will see the new items in Finland as well.
---
Aamu Song ja Johan Olin esittelivät Kiasmassa vuosi sitten sarjan tuotteita, jotka olivat syntyneet matkoilla Venäjällä. Nyt he ovat jatkaneet kiinnostavaa tuotekehittelyä perinteisin venäläisin menetelmin. Tällä kertaa he matkustivat Siperiassa ja kehittelivät uuden sarjan hauskoja tuotteita. Toivottavasti myös nämä nähdään Suomessa.

1 comment:

  1. Very beatiful :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete